I’m just stopping in to announce today’s Liebster Award: Jewhungry, written by my sister in law Whitney Fisch! Stop by her blog for delicious Kosher recipes and funny, heartfelt insights into motherhood. She has a great new post up today about “What to REALLY Expect When You’re Expecting”. Whit, if you choose to accept the award, here are the rules and my questions for you:
- 1. The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- 2. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
- 3. Each blogger should answer the 11 questions given to you.
- 4. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
- 5. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
- 6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- 7. No tag backs.
Even if you don’t want to accept the “award” please answer my 11 questions here in the comments or on your blog!
1. Where on earth do you feel the most yourself?
2. What is your favorite quality in a friend?
3. Best sandwich you ever ate.
4. Window or aisle?
5. Favorite mistake.
6. What is your dream date night?
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
9. Best advice ever given to you.
10. Worst advice ever given to you.
11. Best advice you can give.
See you tomorrow with my next nomination!